No time/knowledge/money to setup a full build/project/issue management system? Try Buildix:
- Subversion for Source Control
- Mingle for Agile Project Management
- Cruise Control for Continuous Integration
- Trac as a wiki and bug-tracker
- …plus a little bit of our own ThoughtWorks magic, to glue it all together
You can rapidly deploy your new infrastructure: either run Buildix from a LiveCD, or install it on an existing Ubuntu system. Use it as the base of your own software projects. The ‘Add New Project’ wizard will get your team’s projects started quickly and easily.
Sounds good. Must look for similar environments for git/mercury/bazaar. I’m still not sure about which envionment I like to use for my home pet projects.